The mission of the Brandywine Conservancy is to conserve the natural and cultural resources of the Brandywine River watershed and other selected areas with a primary emphasis on conservation of water quantity and quality.
The mission is founded on a belief that a healthy and secure natural environment is essential to meet the needs and aspirations of present and future generations.
To accomplish its mission the Conservancy works with individuals, municipal governments, county and state government agencies, and private organizations to:
The Conservancy focuses on the integration of conservation with social and economic development through three programs: Land Stewardship, Municipal Assistance and Conservation Design.
- Permanently protect and conserve land and water, including natural, cultural and scenic resources;
- Create and strengthen municipal and county plans and regulations that support resource conservation;
- Improve site planning and design to support resource conservation in land development projects;
- Conduct research and analyses of approaches to planning and to conservation of natural and cultural resources;
- Enhance awareness and knowledge of conservation approaches within the Brandywine River watershed and beyond.
For more information send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
, call 610-388-2700,
or write to Brandywine Conservancy, P.O. Box 141, Chadds Ford, PA 19317.
© Brandywine Conservancy
This site is for personal, educational, non-commercial use only and may not be reproduced in any form
without the express permission of the Brandywine Conservancy.